P-Pump 24valve motor for sale

sfulrath

I am selling my 3.0 pulling motor for sale.
The motor is complete assembles ready to go. It comes complete with everything except turbo and injection pump.. Im sure i forgot to list some things feel free to call. 815-499-6336
Head
It a 24 valve head with aftermarket valves dual springs. Billet bridges roller rockers. Alum sheetmetal intake.Full ported head on intake and exhaust. Stainless steel exhaust mainifold. Billet john deere injectors. Custm valve cover.

Block
The block has all machine work done to it. Billet rods Billet piston.Billet cam shaft. Roller lifters. Counter weighted crank. 1 inch thick girdle. Main studs. It also has both adjustable cam and injection pump gear..fluid damper with cover.Billet front timming cover. Electric water pump.

Water injectin.
It comes with a gear drive multi port water injection system.

I just want to know a price before i waste his and my own time! Everybody else posts prices and doesn't seem to care.

Last edited:
hey man pm me with a price on the motor I'm very interested got a couple questions

If some one is really interested just call it alot easier. Im not on the initernet alot to check but my phone is always on me and i answer it any time.