p-pump conversion with an auto

Destination

Mechanically Injected
To eyeryone who has done the conversion with an auto, how well do you like it? And what all do I need to make the tranny work correctly? Just a 12v tps censor, and tv cable or is there more?

thanks for any help

Richard

Get ahold of Warpig...he's the first guy that comes to mind with an auto.

I love mine. I just wired in a 12v tps and it works like a champ. Works the same as it did when it had a vp

160 Its over fueled with a 64/71,150hp injectors,and 024 dvs

then mines going to be way overfueled if I use a 180 pump , 150s, full cuts, and a s465

I would try them first I think 024s are to much in my truck Im going to try soem 191s and see what happens

Full cuts are too much for mine...and I've got some bigg ass chargers.

I'm lookng for either 191's or 181's I don't have to pay for. LOL

I would try them first I think 024s are to much in my truck Im going to try soem 191s and see what happens

hey i wired up my tps like you explained in another post and my truck will not shift into 3 or 4th i can only go about 40mph at 2000rpms do you think my tps is bad, also it jumps out of first and second relly easy and feels like its slipping i can lock the converter with my switch and it pulls really hard what do you guys think

hey i wired up my tps like you explained in another post and my truck will not shift into 3 or 4th i can only go about 40mph at 2000rpms do you think my tps is bad, also it jumps out of first and second relly easy and feels like its slipping i can lock the converter with my switch and it pulls really hard what do you guys think

Sounds like It is in limp mode. Check tps voltage shoud be about .5-.6 ish at idle and 2.6-2.9 higer than idle voltage. I dont think tps will put the trans in limp mode. I can check later today the wire colors and let you know to make sure youre wired up correctly.

:pop:subscribing

putting a 12v in my 99.

are the brackets on the side of the pump the same on autos and manuals?

well i put a 215 12v in my 01 here is from signal 73 .

12v tps A black with yellow tracer
B blue with yellow tracer
C blue with white tracer

mine is a 6-speed but it made my cruise work flawlessly.

Back