P-pump for sale 180 virgin

Denny

I have a 180 p-pump with the safety wires still intact. Asking $700 for it. It is located in chambersburg, pa photo.JPG It came off a great running truck any question's text me 717-729-6274

How many miles? What was the reason for removing it? I'm interested Is that with shipping? Thanks, Gary

I bought this pump and I am NOT happy, sent you a text.

I texted him as soon as i got the message he is upset that the afc was messed with
and adjusted and is not considering it virgin safety wires are on everything else i gave him an option to send it back and no response what he is doing

Sounds virgin to me.

If that falls through I know Spence was looking for one

I'm sending it back, who ever ends up buying it be advised the internals contain packing peanuts because it was shipped to me incorrectly. I see them in the afc, fuel holes, and the holes to the delivery valves in the top.

I wrap them in heavy plastic and a garbage bag then spray foam them in the box .

I realize the pump may have been packed wrong as i had an employee do it for me. I never tried to beat this guy at all as soon as he said he wasnt happy i told him to send it back. Turbolvr is correct they do dissolve in diesel i do believe that is how they test for hot diesel at the pulls from what i hear but i agree if he isnt happy send it back no problem

He's had the pump back since Friday, still have not received a refund.

I sent you money your money shortly after you texted me!! I got the pump while i was out of town and told him i would look at the pump when i got home monday and i would give him a refund! I got busy and forgot to issue the refund monday and as soon as he texted asking about it i refunded his money! When i talked to him on the phone he had bought another pump for less and that is why i think he wanted to send it back it is hard to deal with people like him people beware before he even tried to talk to me the first time there was a post on here and yesterday before he texted me he posted this on here. Just very childish to take everything public before talking to someone to work things out if you ask me!!! I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN and will advise other's to do the same unless you are giving parts away he was trying to lowball me once he had the pump and got upset once i told him to send the pump back!

You do not know what you are talking about, on the phone I told you I bought a pump on here before I bought yours but it was no good! How do you check the pump out and just forget to send me a refund? I tried to contact you first before I posted anything and you would not respond until after I posted something on here! You tried to sell me a pump that someone had been inside which I told you would have been fine if it wasn't full of crap! I have pictures of everything! I paid 732 dollars for the pump which is more than I feel it's worth but I needed it, I was not trying to lowball you. Anyway it cost me 89 dollars to ship it back to you the right way and you said you would reimburse me BUT YOU DID NOT. You say one thing on the phone and something totally different on here!

Last edited:
Back