P-pump swap and cummins conversion

Cumminspr513

Im looking to get some input for a swap that im doing that involves a cummins conversion and a p pump swap. Im looking to put a 01 cummins into a 95 F-350 and p pump it. The problem that im having is that i dont know if i should go through the hassle of wiring in the computer with the motor considering alot of it wont be used in the conversion or just run it like i were doing a 12 valve swap...any input would be great.

You don't need anymore computer on a p-pumped 24v than you do on 12v. If you can get the tach to work, and trigger the grids manually (if at all), then you don't need a computer at all.

What about the cam sensor? I know for the others like engine temp and oil pressure and a few other im just going to but into the Ford harness. Do u think there will be an issue with the cam sensor?

The cam sensor on 01-02 engines and the crank sensor on 98-00 turn on the computer so the Alternator, fuel pump, A/C, and tach work.

I think you can get a tone ring and pick up for the balencer to make your tach work. What are you doing for a trans?

Well as for a trans that was going to be the next question. I was looking to run the E4OD and build the balls out of it but im up for suggestions.