p pump swap parts 215 pump, flywheel engine adapter stock 12v parts

dodgediesel59

Have a used 215 pump of a 96 5 speed truck with about 220K on it. Pump is in good shape and comes with dodge throttle linkages and brackets but no apps sensor on it. I also have the timing case, pump support bracket, pump gear, nut and washer, pressure and return lines for pump, oil line and T fitting for block and everything else you should need for a p pump swap except 24v lines. Am thinking 1000 for everything there, or best offer.

Also have 5 speed engine adapter and 12 1/4 flywheel , both in good shape. The flywheel does not need to be resurfaced, you can still see all the machine marks on it from being turned. Would like 250 or best offer on that.

Also have alot of other 12v stock engine parts, just pm me if your looking for something.

I cant pm yet. Could you post your phone number so that I can call you? I'm very interested in purchasing the p pump setup from you. Thanks

You can reach me at 608-333-6180 if you would like. The pump is the 887 215 horse, send me a text and I can send ya pictures if you would like.

Back