p-pump

breakin point

I have a 12mm 160hp p-7100 with full cut delivery valves, 5k gov springs (I also have a set of 4k that I can switch out if you would rather have them). Pump made 625CC's on the pump stand. The pump was only ran for 1 season and I am wanting to go to a 13mm for the up coming season this is the only reason I am selling it. $1750. Thanks Nick (502)639-4844

Who?? i planned on using bill if i ever went that route. He told me he did a bad ass cam for p7100's.

That he does, infact he's supposed to send me my 13mm with one of his cams in it that I left in WA a while back. Hopefully it comes soon!

do you still have the 4k gsks and are you willing to sell separate? if so how much for em?

its not the cc's that make the power. it's the injection rate of the cam that makes the extra power. you could have 2 pumps side by side set at 650ccs. one has a stock cam and one a quick rate cam. the quick rate cam will get more fuel in the hole quicker, therefore making more power. thats why people upgrade to 13mm pumps. injection rate is the key....the guy that builds my pumps has one of the fastest cams in the country. i isnt meant for street driving but for pulling its hard to beat for the price. you send your pump to him and he can do a full rebuilt 13mm quick cam pump for under $2500 dollars. that price will beat just about anyones. i ran one of his pumps on my street truck and it made REALLY good power.