p-pumped 24 valve breather

stonz.1

Stonz 86 GMC Cummins
I have a 24 valve p-pumped,Just got it fired with a bit of a problem. I used the 24 valve breather witch is blowing oil @ higher rpm. I have seem breathers in the top of the valve cover or i saw a 12 valve oil fill with a breather in the cap. Just wanted to know if any one has a better idea of what kind of breather to use. I thought it was strange at first, but then relized the oil return was behind the breather port for the p1700. Hope to post some new pictures of the new truck soon!

Any pics of it? If I hadn't dropped a DURAMAX in the BURB, it would have been a P-pumped 24 valve I would have went with.

I have seem breathers in the top of the valve cover or i saw a 12 valve oil fill with a breather in the cap.

Were using both on my brothers P710024V and its messy! Best bet is a catch can. You can either plumb it to recirculate the oil back into the engine or just simply put a drain on the bottom of the can.

Tapet cover off of a 12 valve has a breather in it, I put one on mine and it helped out allot