p-pumped 24 valve.

kevin_hurt2020

Hurts Diesel Performance
we have just currently started buildin a p-pumped 24 valve. i think we are going to go with a 8.3 13mm pump a set of 200 horse injectors and a rather large turbo also a custom ground cam. if anyone has any tips or pointers please feel free to help me out. we are doing this for first time hoping it comes out runnin much better than before if ya know what i mean! thanks!

Kevin

Sounds cool. Look at were the pump off the 8.3 gets it oil from, sometimes its different than the 5.9 pumps What do you want your truck to do.
Take pics.

well its my brothers truck he says hes gonna make a puller out of it.. i think he'lll chicken out lol but thats what we are shootin for a all out puller. ill get some pics up just as soon as we start reassembling.

oh. it might have been but the guy we are gettin it off of says its a 13mm pump so he may be lying.. i dont really know if its a 12 or 13. we are just hopin for the best.. we are going to pull the bottom end apart today and send the block to somerset to a guy thats gonna fire ring it. he bought a set of aries pistons yesterday off a guy you all may know jeremy reece.. has the truck raminator. but just tryin to keep yall updated thanks for the help!
Kevin