P-pumped 24v with a he351ve turbo?

mokerz

Motivated
Has anyone tried this? A he351ve on a p-pumped 24v? I have a 00' 913p-pumped 24v 5spd. It has a helix 2 cam, 90#v springs, stainless orings, arp studs, sb DD clutch, 10 plate, 4k gsk, etc etc... I set the motor up to handle much more than what I throw at it. It's only set at 350rwhp/803rw/ftlbs @ aprox 2100rpm. Anyway, I use it as my daily driver and to tow and just blew up my hx35w, which when I built the truck 3-1/2yrs ago was planning on putting in a sps 62 or 64, or twins, like I did on my 97 12v. (different mods, much nastier) But I got busy with the house and work and my ex, knowing the HX35 was on borrowed time with the mods. I kinda like the thought of a vgt off of a 6.7cr, lites fast and can handle more air and fuel. I am going to try this. I'm sure it will take some tuning. Also, does anyone have a stand alone controler for the VGT? So if anyone has any input or thoughts that can help me speed this project along I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I believe fleece performance makes a stand alone controller so u can run the ve turbos on 98.5-02 24v's now if itl work with a ppump idk jus have to research it an see

The fleece controller will not work with a p pumped 24v. I asked if it would when i bought my controller because i had planned on p pumping my truck

Back