P pumped 24v ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P pumped24v

Ok so my problem is that I installed a cam in my truck (Hamilton 181-210) and now my truck spools slower than it did before the cam before it instantly cleared out and the turbos were super responsive now the truck is slow to spool and my fuel mileage went way down here is a quick run down of what I have schied 12mm 450cc with a # 10 plate with 20* of timing,bd 125 hp injectors, air dog 150 57mm super b turbo over a ht3b I'm just wondering if I need to bump my timing up or what any help would be appreciated

Where did the cam degree at? You didnt get it a tooth off did you?

Timing bump would actually slow your spool, my guess is its a boost leak or a exhaust leak and just happened around the same time. Could also be a waste gate issue.

Edit: like disturbed said it could be a degree or two off also.

Last edited:
I triple checked my timing and made sure it wasn't a tooth off do u think I need to back the timing down a lil

Ok so my problem is that I installed a cam in my truck (Hamilton 181-210) and now my truck spools slower than it did before the cam before it instantly cleared out and the turbos were super responsive now the truck is slow to spool and my fuel mileage went way down here is a quick run down of what I have schied 12mm 450cc with a # 10 plate with 20* of timing,bd 125 hp injectors, air dog 150 57mm super b turbo over a ht3b I'm just wondering if I need to bump my timing up or what any help would be appreciated

I would start using punctuation. This isn't Cummins Forum. Grow a pair, be a man. Last warning until threads start magically closing and disappearing.

I triple checked my timing and made sure it wasn't a tooth off do u think I need to back the timing down a lil

He iis referring to the cam itself, its possible the key way wasn't perfect or you need an off set keyway. But again check the simple stuff first like boost leaks.

I would start using punctuation. This isn't Cummins Forum. Grow a pair, be a man. Last warning until threads start magically closing and disappearing.

Wow didnt know u had to punctuate to be a man around here I thought this web page was about diesel guy getting together and helping one another not an English class o wait I forgot?,,?,?!!,,,....,,,???????,,,....

He iis referring to the cam itself, its possible the key way wasn't perfect or you need an off set keyway. But again check the simple stuff first like boost leaks.

Thanks for the input ill go over everything one more time my have over looked somethin............:thankyou2:

Status
Not open for further replies.