P-pumped w/ Mach 4 injectors anyone dyno'd this setup? HP estimate?

Just as the title asks, anyone dyno a ppumped 24V with Mach 4 injectors?

Any guess's on how much hp they would support?

I went over 600 with M4's, my 12mm pump, and 16 deg's of timing.

I was curious how much fuel I had left on the table, dyno'd 566 yesterday with a 2.5" single, held 425 out at 4000 and slowly dropped from there...

Another truck dyno'd with almost an identical setup (same turbo, timing, lines) with the exception of full cuts and JL 5x18's vs. my 191's and Mach 4's and put down 586 I believe.

It tells me it's all the air this little turbo can provide, he had alot more fuel than me and only picked up 20 hp...

I had my ext. gate closed the entire time as drive pressure was only 5psi over boost. I'm sure with more fuel this would change though.

Time for a little :nos:

I should be getting my bigger injectors any day now, didn't know if it would pick up much power with this setup or not, by the looks of things, not enough hp to justify the difference.

Now if I ever sell my (impossible to get rid of) 11 hole injectors I could get me a larger turbo and make use of the additional fuel...

Mr Torque,
How do the Mach 4's act on the street?? What do you have for a turbo? I may be dropping some fuel and I need some feedback on some 150ish injectors.

Thanks

S465 turbo.

Mach 4's are great injectors, my setup almost always smokes but I dropped the compression in anticipation of running more fuel and air later... I think they would be great with stock compression.

I did a few WOT runs on the street and under a hard run with a little water from a Snow kit it almost cleans up the smoke. Even without water, it isn't a black rolling cloud...

50 psi boost 55 psi drive

turn up the pump then, put more fuel through the sticks unless you want to drive it alot and be clean, that charger can take more fuel

S465 turbo.

Mach 4's are great injectors, my setup almost always smokes but I dropped the compression in anticipation of running more fuel and air later... I think they would be great with stock compression.

I did a few WOT runs on the street and under a hard run with a little water from a Snow kit it almost cleans up the smoke. Even without water, it isn't a black rolling cloud...

50 psi boost 55 psi drive

What kind of Egt's do you see going down the road...at say 60mph?

On flat ground not trying to accelerate at 60mph in 6th it's around 800? Can't remember as I try to avoid anything under 70 in 6th gear... It's constant hills where I drive, so I have to keep the rpms up to stay on top of the turbo. 72mph is right about 2000 rpm where the turbo comes to life. Typically running around 1000 degrees at 70 mph maybe 4 psi of boost.

My truck with M7's, 13mm pump, and 64/71/16 over Gt4718 runs 800deg on flat ground at 60mph in overdrive without the converter locked towing 8500lbs. Empty it runs 625 at 65mph. I don't see how you guys handle big singles.

My gearing setup and tires are the worst for driveability of a big single. 35" tires and 3.55 gears...

Mine was better with the 6 speed. I have 3.55's and 31.5" tires. The difference in ratio's between the 6th gear of the NV5600 and OD locked on the 47rh is very noticeable.