P-pumping my 24v, Need Advice!

mathews8pt

Well its time to get rid of the vp in favor of a more reliable pump. Of course im also lookin for a little performance as well.

What do you guys that have experience think about this setup and is there anything else i need?
175hp pump
gear
brackets
linkage
12v throttle cable
12v tv cable
12v tps
timing case
.084 injection lines
my 200s (will get converted to p-pump specs soon after the swap probably)
4gsk
.022 or 191 dvs
cam (which one?) Can i run it without 110# springs for a while?
remove the edge filter on my crossover tubes (or drill out?)
Oil line to pump (any suggestion on this?)
66/74/15 turbo
aeromotive pump (what should i regulate it to?)

I may have forgot something, if so let me know. Its my daily driver so im not looking for anything to radical and i can deal with a fairly smokey truck. Any opinions on this setup?

What year Truck? I know the 01/02 need a Cam sensor adapter and maybe one other. I would go ahead and get the springs with the cam since it is very easy to exceed 3500 rpms with a P-Pump. The pump will need right at 50psi of Fuel PSI.

The truck is a 2000, so i dont think i have to worry about the cam sensor. Im looking into the valve springs now, just missed a sale from hamilton(just my luck):bang

I might just run the aero pump wide open then, I think its set for 50psi.

The truck is a 2000, so i dont think i have to worry about the cam sensor. Im looking into the valve springs now, just missed a sale from hamilton(just my luck):bang

I would give him a call and see if he can help you out with a cam/spring combo. The vendors here are very helpful. :)

I have a 2000 and when I swapped out my vp I was surprised to find a cam sensor hiding under there. And I KNOW I have a crank sensor because I had to change it out.

99-00's all have cam sensors but only use the crank sensor for charging and tach.

In my 2000 I dont have a cam sens. Everything works like it did from the factory