p0633

Boydo

My 2005 dodge is showing a p0633 "Sentry key immobilizer module not programmed into pcm". Any idears what that means? 108000km on truck warranty voided by dealer because 3 sets of injectors is immpossible - it just doesn't happen, is what they told me. SO I picked up the truck, after being very tried of fighting with them. I decided to buy a set of injectors from ADS and changed them on my dime, I also installed a FASS 95.

Does it still start? Some trucks had a smart key that was programmed to the truck. with out it the truck will start and then die after a few minutes! If the power was disconnected it may have wiped out the program I'm sorry to say but you have to go back to the dealer for a reprogram! How did you blow three sets of injectors? Running a fuel box or?? Sounds wierd like a ECM problem if you can prove that take them to court or just call dodge and explain the situation! Never hurts to try!!

my truck has the same code its the skim key code. My truck wont ever get rid of the code it was because they had changed the keys and didnt reprogram it right. If the truck runs dont worry bout it.

Just cause you swapped injectors and they voided your warranty (or whatever you did) doesn't mean your warranty is voided on the entire truck. Your injectors didn't cause the problems with your keys. I hate dealers that pull that crap.