P2128 throttle problem (common rail conversion)

99Binder

WE just installed the Smarty Recovery software. After install we started having throttle problems (not working whatsoever). We checked the smarty we pulled the code p2128. Could this be a freak chance it **** the bed or is it a software problem? thanks wyatt:redx: this is on a CR conversion

We checked all wiring from the throttle position sensor to ECM for opens or shorts, all checked good with ohm meter. tested for 5V reference signal from ecm at tps connector have 4.99 volts. tested the signal return circuit for ground through the ecm checked good. checked resistance through tps 1 and 2 checked good. so that leaves the ecm as the only possibility for our problems, or the recovery software. is there something that we may have done wrong while installing the recovery software or a step we missed somewhere? :bang

I am having throttle issues with a conversion truck and the recovery file also. Scott @ Destroked said he had a truck that took 3-4 tries loading the recovery file before it would see 100% of throttle position. Try reloading the file again.

we ended up getting a 05 manual ecm after the 05 auto we fed up some how. We had are throttle back finally so we put the TNT R somtware in it that bob sent us, boom throttle gone again. Took it back out and put in a off the shelf so6 smarty catcher nine 170 horse tune in it and she runs like a scalded dog. Tired of pissing around with it and we started combining so im not going monkey with it till this winter.

that has me scarching my head, either software version is just asking the ecm for the calibration id and then installs the appropriate software.

I just don't understand why that would be .