P7100 pump core or cheap

vzdude

Copy and paste champion!
Building an engine, and would like to be able to run it before it goes in the truck. Need a useable pump or a cheap core to rebuild .

Andy

More, so I'm not without the truck long, and with 265K on the clock of mine, I'd rather just have a rebuilt pump ready to install with the compete engine and everything all at once. Otherwise I'm without the truck while my pump is getting rebuilt. Then I can also have a complete 12V running to sell when mines done.

More, so I'm not without the truck long, and with 265K on the clock of mine, I'd rather just have a rebuilt pump ready to install with the compete engine and everything all at once. Otherwise I'm without the truck while my pump is getting rebuilt. Then I can also have a complete 12V running to sell when mines done.

I have a core 215 pump I'd let go

i currently have a 215 pump, and everything I'm putting in the new engine will be for that also, so I'll probably stick with a 215 pump. ericjk42002 - I sent you a PM

If vzdude is not interested I have a couple others that are. I offered it to him first and I won't go back on my word.

I'll sell the 190 pump I have for $325. It's in good running condition

Sent from my paperweight

Thanks all. Still looking, but only interested in the 215 pumps for now. Ericjk42002 ....waiting to hear from ya!

Back