Paging Luis Otero

wideopen

Slum Lord
Congratulations on your article in Diesel Power Magazine! I spotted the Competition Diesel Sticker in the Back window! Nice article man!

that article was perty bad ass, only one problem, he forgot to mention his help him fix his truck and tow strap puller when it broke brother. (me)
Ill let him know he needs to hit the forums.
anyone got anything for a overgrown head/ego. :shake: just kidding bro.

thanks guys! it took me a little by suprise that i got into the magazine but i am pretty happy, i gotta frame it or somethin.. also wish i would have peddled it a little bit during the burnout to blow a nice little black cloud of death!!! and yea thanks bro your the best man, just helped me install a VP44 yesterday and has helped with all kinds of other stuff, and has gotten me home when i was going through my porrige as he put it in the mag!

Sweet truck dude. I just read the article on the can about an hour ago...no really...that is true. You are now officially 'can material'! :hehe: I love the silver too!!!

Congrats!

Congrats on the article. I was re-reading it last night in the uh, "study", and noticed the sticker, was about to start a thread but searched and found this.
Awesome write up!