Part of my collection

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Got most of it in one spot and snapped a pic....didn't realize there was quite this much crap. LOL

265169_1889990129143_1223174939_31642768_5250642_n.jpg

I'd like to have most of that! Bet it sounds awesome. Are the Focal's worth the money?

So, are you going to throw the trap set in there too on your quest for life like sound?

Knowing you, that is a serious question.

For now the KRX3's, K2P's, the JL amps and the 10W7 are going in.
The other Focal's, 10W6 and some of the Fosgate amps are going in my girls truck.

Nice gear buddy... I don't know that I could get my collection of gear into one shot... I have lots of old but good car audio crap sitting around waiting for me to install it while I drive with stock or mostly stock audio systems... D'oh!!!!

I didn't know that you were a drummer. I played years ago in High School and my son Kyle plays now, the kid is VERY good, especially for being self taught!

I'm not a drummer. My girlfriend's daughter is and my gf plays guitar.
Them being so into music really works well....they appreciate my stereo addiction and don't get mad when I mess with it....or take over their music room with my junk. LOL

I see 7 amps, 3 (very expensive) sets of component speakers, and 2 new(er) 10 W7 subs. Did I get close?

Back