partial twin set up

theonlyz

professional he** raiser
Well, the time has come to upgrade my setup.

I will be selling the 35/40 hybrid, hot pipe, charge pipe, s400 mount that is cracked but just needs to be re-welded, stock manifold that has been tapped for egt sensors, s400 intake pipe. Maybe forgetting some thing but thats what I can think of right now. Great way to get into twins.

If your interested make me a resonable offer and we will go from there.

Also have a stock turbo and down pipe off a 6sp with no shaft play make offer.

Arp std. studs new in the box 400 obo.

frantz complete bypass oil filter set up. make offer

If anyone is really interested I may sell all the twin piping and you would just have to buy a bottom charger to make it complete!! Also if purchased the mount will be fixed for the s400.

here are pictures of stuff. The oil bypass will come with the fill cap and shradder(sp?) valve.

Attachments

• arp 1.jpg
    arp 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • arp 2.jpg
    arp 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • arp 3.jpg
    arp 3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • oil bypass filter.jpg
    oil bypass filter.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
  • twins 1.jpg
    twins 1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • twins 4.jpg
    twins 4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
  • twins 5.jpg
    twins 5.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • twins 3.jpg
    twins 3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • twins 2.jpg
    twins 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
If anyone is really interested I may sell all the twin piping and you would just have to buy a bottom charger to make it complete!! Also if purchased the mount will be fixed for the s400.

I was gonna ask for pics, then i saw in your sig who made 'em so I know they are top notch. Internal wastegate I suppose, oil lines?, price on piping?

DO you still have your studs and will you ship them for that price
send me a PM

Can you take pay pal

I was gonna ask for pics, then i saw in your sig who made 'em so I know they are top notch. Internal wastegate I suppose, oil lines?, price on piping?

You got it they are TOP NOTCH!!! I will include it all if your interested because I am looking at running a kit from E.D. to move some serious fuel!! Internal wastegate yes. Everything will go except my bottom charger. He also said he would fix the mount for free so Your have a good set up to start out with. Shoot me a price and we can go from there. I havent really decided what I want for these but, I need some money to help pay for the new setup.

Thanks for looking

BTW they have a MAX 6000-8000 miles and they NEVER were shut down above 300deg and absolute no shaft play.:Cheer:

will you sell just the piping without the charger?

Id like to sell it all together for someone looking to start twins cheap. I dont want to be left with the charger or vise versa. So right now it will stay together unless someone is interested in the pipes and another is interested in the charger. Stuff is like new

Again I will sell it all including oil lines you would just need a bottom charger.

these are of the stock turbo that used to be on the truck. Took it off at 123000. Checked it when I took the picture and there is no shaft play in any direction. Be a good up grade for an auto.

I also have the stock intercooler pipe and some stock rubber boots if anyone needs any.

Attachments

• turbo 1.jpg
    turbo 1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • turbo 2.jpg
    turbo 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
the rest of this stuff needs to go. Make some offers and we can make a deal!!!

morning bump....
Ill be at work till late but will reply back when I get home.

Back