Parting a 1993 1 ton 2wd E/C

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Just dragged in a pretty rusty 1993 with a windowed VE 12 valve to-day.
The block and crank (443,000 + miles) are dead, dead, dead.
Turbo is also MIA.

Some of the more major parts of value are priced and listed as follows:

VE Intercooled Injection pump, been modified, don't know how much, $325 SHIPPED.

Injection lines (intercooled), includes hold downs and isolators, $150/set SHIPPED.

Full Width Dually rear axle, 3.54 "posi", clutches are weak, backlash seems okay, $400.

Dually bed, no tailgate, some surface rusting and minor cracking at the rear, both fenders not broken, but worn on the rearmost edges from large rocks, $300.

Nice pair of full power doors, have gray power doorpanels in nice shape, no pulling or cracking on either lower hinge, $150 each.

Factory Bucket/Console set up, driver's seat has torn cover, but very little, if any, foam is missing, $300.

5 speed pedals, with hydro mount bracket, $100.

2WD Getrag, with bell, bolt-on shifter assembly and clutch fork, needs rebuilt, $450.

Radiator, appears to be a solid unit, $175 SHIPPED.

Fan shroud, looks to be a very nice piece, $100 SHIPPED.

Fan blade with clutch, $165 SHIPPED.

There's a whole lot more on this truck, so please just ask if you don't see it here.

Reply, PM, Call or Text to 402-780-5127.

Chris, I believe the core support is straight and undamaged, but I need to check it for rust.
Jon, the harness has issues, but I may have a better one.

Mark.

Have any decent extended cab cabs for sale? I'm getting a little tired of having no room for anything/anyone in the cab.

Last edited:
Have any decent extended cab cabs for sale? I'm getting a little tired of having no room for anything/anyone in the cab.
I don't know of any that don't need a lot of rot repair, sorry.

I'm in need of a radio antenna post and wire that runs into the cab to the radio if you have one.
I believe the one on this truck is fine.
Do you need the mast as well as the base and lead?

Mark.

The following parts are SOLD:

Bell housing w/fork, flywheel & adapter plate.
Center console/box.
Interior door panels.
Injection pump.

I did also pick up a complete 1991-1/2 intercooled engine with lines and an injection pump that is getting parted.

Mark.

Back