Parting out 2002 and other Dodge parts

DPSolutions

crew chief
2002 Dodge QC parts truck. Let me know what you need! Radiator & Intercooler not available, no doors, no hood, dash not available.

-24v Motor (Selling Complete) VP44 recently replaced

-Interior is VERY nice (seats are good) Dark gray interior

-6spd. (2wd, but could be changed to 4wd) (all parts for complete swap available)

-Stock Airbox (have a couple of these laying around)

-Front seat from another dodge truck (Was a quad cab, gray)

-QC Rear seat to match front seat above

-2 HT3B Turbos: Recommend a rebuild before using them, but they spin freely. (one 27cm housing & other 32cm)

-H2/HX50 Hybrid Turbo 19cm Exhaust housing. Comes with adapter plate & downpipe

-2 sets of stock aluminum dodge rims

-1993 Cummins Motor (complete minus turbo) Was running when removed)

-Disc Brake Dana 80 from 3/4 ton with 3.55 gears

-Dana 60 front 3.55 gears (set up for leaf springs)

-Dana 70 3/4 ton w/3.55 gears

-Set of 4.10 gears for Dana 60 & 80

-20x10 aluminum rims (6 available)

-41x14.5 Super Swamper Irok tires (30% tread)

Last edited:
What do you want for the 20x10's?? Any detail on them?

How about the 93 engine?

Also, what are you wanting for the NV5600?

Sorry about all the questions...have a couple trucks I might be looking for some parts for:D
Chris

DP. I have a 2002 and need the entire top dash piece. Is this one intact? I also need the piece that snaps over the instrument cluster, the dash bezel I guess you'd call it. Are these both good and available? Mine suspiciously cracked all to hell this winter. I have no idea how. PM me if you like. Thanks! JWB

Does the 2002 have towing mirriors??? if so i might want them depending on the price. Also if its an auto can you let the ecm go???

Does the 2002 have towing mirriors??? if so i might want them depending on the price. Also if its an auto can you let the ecm go???

It did not come with any mirrors and it is a 6spd. And the other truck that we have a few parts left off of is a 5spd.

Bersaglieri you have a pm.

Can you PM me seat prices and details (power, center console, condition) and is the 80 still available?

Back