Parting out 2002 dodge

97singlecab

I am putting this up for a friend. He slid sideways into a pole in the snow and smashed the drivers door in and messed the cab up pretty bad. Insurance totaled it, he bought the truck back and wants to part it out.

Its a 2002 extended cab short bed 4wd, auto. Currently has a stage two monster pump in it with Hurricane 2 6x13 injectors it also has .093 connector tubes. Truck has 90k miles on it. Let me know what you guys need off it and I'll get prices up.

is the steering wheel in good shape, besides the deployed airbag?

I will get with him tonight or tomorrow on getting pics and prices on everything. Thanks for looking.

It has a 66/71 from HTT. But there is a deal pending on it. It also has a bd valve body in it as well.

Also have an AFE stage 2 filter with new filter. 200 obo
ATS three piece manifold 375 obo
ARP head studs been installed once 400
BD valve body 400

what is so special about used arp studs for 400 /,when i can buy new arp studs for 389
Not sure just the price he told me to try and get. If your interested make an offer.
what color is the interior. my dad needs the front cup holder if its still good
It has a dark i'm pretty sure black interior, I'll check on the cup holder.
seats? If they are dark leather I got first dibs.

It does have dark leather seats but the pole came right into the drivers seat and i'm not certain its reuseable. I will check though. (EDIT it used to have leather seats but I guess they are dark cloth now.)

Back