parting out 2006 dodge cummins mega cab

F8LDOSE

Parting out a 2006 dodge cummins 3500 4wd SRW mega-cab w/ 19k miles... Engine and intercooler are sold, NO body panels/headlights/door mirrors/grill or front seats. Parts for sale include...trans 48RE, 273 case,or all parts to do auto swap, radiator, starter, rears, suspension, brake parts, fuel lines/tank, lots of misc interior parts in charcoal color/dark grey, airbags and module, some glass, wiring, door parts/window motor/tracks etc,some misc exterior parts but no panels ie door handles...anything else just ask, pm for prices.

do you have the center storage/ cup holder set up that goes between seats, the one that does not have a seat to it

Upper shock tower (just the rings)? Lame part I know, I need a stock set....

Last edited:
$1000 for the complete front end rotor to rotor...and transfer case, have to check on gear ratio in the morning...

sorry dont want to ship the front or rear end...would ship trans or transfer case tho...buyer responsible for shipping quotes from 21742 terminals...

Going to hold off on the springs for a couple weeks, trying to sell the rolling frame with suspension... Yes leather interior, front seats are gone tho...

Driver's side interior door panel and window control module thing that goes in it?(mine has heated and power mirrors) Both headlight harnesses from the bulbs back? (previous owner attempted to put in HIDs and cut all the wiring like a few inches behind the headlights) The AC control module that snaps in the dash for laramie? (if its any different? idk)

Does it have the navigation/6 disc cd player? I am looking for one, thanks.