Parting out 95 12v 3500 cab and chassis cummins

zippywildfire

i have this truck on craigslist if you want to see a pic, i cant upoad pics on here. not sure why, heres the link,

parting out 95 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins diesel

truck has 288,000 miles on it 2wd. the fridge box on the back is gone, tires gone, steering column gone, engine wiring harness gone, fan gone, intercooler gone, right fender gone. the big parts left to sell are the rearend dana80, transmission, 47rh rebuilt by jasper, not sure when, the motor, seat, tow mirrors, and thats about it.

tranny-400
rearend-500
pretty nice blue bench seat-40
and probably part out motor, ask for price on anything, i cannot ship tranny or rearend,

how much for the dually rear and rear wheels no tires needed? combo price comon lol

wish i could sell my truck, id be all over that dana 80. i need one for my other truck.

bump for ya

Th e cab and chassis rearend is narrower than the standard dually rearend. Width wise it is the same as a single rear wheel dana 80 with dually style hubs and brakes.

sorry for the delay, cumminz90 is coming out sunday for the tranny and rear, i have the tranny cooler, looks like it was replaced recently, $30, and i have a set of steel steel ford dually wheels, they fit right on that cummins rear, i have 6 i believe, nothing fancy all 6 for $100?

sorry for the delay, cumminz90 is coming out sunday for the tranny and rear, i have the tranny cooler, looks like it was replaced recently, $30, and i have a set of steel steel ford dually wheels, they fit right on that cummins rear, i have 6 i believe, nothing fancy all 6 for $100?

If u still have tje ford wheels lmk ill take them i only need 4 tho lmk asap u can call or text me also 5189293304 thanks

Back