Parting out 95 12v 4x4

Taucoin

Had a built DTT trans, which is now shot. Billet input shaft and flexplate still good, just need to pull the trans.

Body is in great condition, NO RUST. (Bed is SOLD)
Holding all front lift pieces and front axle for a friend.
Engine w/turbo and IP-$1600(180k,370s,4kgsk, 16.5 timing, 0plate)
D70 with 5.13 gears-$500(re-geared in Feb)

Anything else, just ask.
Im located in South, Louisiana. 70380

IMG_1462.jpg

Mine doesnt have the compass or temp readout. The part with the lights that screws into the back is broken as well.

howmuch for the trans

I tore the trans apart to find the problem. The casting around the governor broke and destroyed a bearing. Only thing thats left of the trans is the DTT valve body. Besides that, its a pile of parts.

Tell me about the rear lift looks like a shackle flip?
With stock springs?
How much lift total?
and can i get some Pics

Thanks Coty

Tell me about the rear lift looks like a shackle flip?
With stock springs?
How much lift total?
and can i get some Pics

Thanks Coty

I cut the bottom of the shackle mount out and flipped the shackle.(not the best, but it worked just fine). I also lowered the front spring perch 4.5 inches and braced them.

Probably gout about 10" of lift or so using the stock springs and blocks. Ill try to get some pics for you.

Was the engine running? Id take that engine if I could get it to CA.

Was the engine running? Id take that engine if I could get it to CA.

Engine ran fine, and is vey stong. I was doing about 85 when the govenor came apart and tore up the rear of the tranny. Ive never shipped an engine before, Ill have to check on some freight companies and find a palletburly enough to hold the engine.

Did the input shaft survive? I'd like to have the intermediate shaft as well to modify for an alignment tool.