Parting out 96 12v 4x4 automatic

97twinturbo

Rolled my work truck up on its side a month or so ago its a 96 12v reg cab 4x4 automatic. Not sure weather to fix it or part it out gonna put a feeler out there.

Rebuilt automatic with 300 miles on it has the upgraded redline clutches in it just redone a week before i rolled it. $1200.00 plus shipping

12v Engine has 6,000 miles on it has 20 thou over mahle marine pistons, head is mildly ported fire ringed and studded everything is new in it pump has full cuts looking for $4500 for engine plus shipping

241dld transfer case $500 plus shipping

Good H1C turbo $300 plus shipping

Dana 70 rear end and dana 60 front end $500 each plus shipping

rest of truck is available also let me know what you need all prices are best offer tooo this truck ran really good for no more than was done to it i was breaking it in then gonna put the 66 and 5x16's in it but i wrecked it first.
you can also text me at (740)517-6883 thanks allot

Would you seperate pump from engine? If so pm me a price shipped to 02631

pump sold this stuff is obo guys i just had to put prices just a place to start from shoot me a message or email of what you need

Nice twins setup HTT 62 over an S480. Thanks for the pump. Bump for ya

how about all the tv cable brackets, bolts, springs,etc... from the p-pump to the transmission?
thanks, ed

yes have all interior pieces and cluster is showing 300k and its a auto and pm me a offer ont he tv brackets ans stufff and we will go from there