Parting out 99

FireMed

Clown Puncher
Ive aquired a 99 repo. What ya think i could get for the axels, drive shafts and some other things. Its missing the tranny and transfer case but it looks like i still have the bell housing and clutch still attached.

Auto or manual. Dana 80- 500-1000 Dana 70 300-600 front axle the 99's still have the small axles in them. $500-1000.

does it have a decent headliner? Or cab lights? What kind of mirrors?

I'd be willing take the whole interior. I'm tired of the tan interior.

Sorry guys i havent been in this area for a while. Ive got it posted on the for sale area.

Right now there is a gentleman interested in the whole truck. To me its going to be easier and less hassel the do it that way. Hes suppose to call mon. and look at it tues or wed. Im just to busy this weekend and monday to do anything.

If it falls through it will get parted out.

But too address some of the questions:

Willy head liner is good, cab lights are good and the mirrors are good ( im really wanting to get rid of the whole doors if i part it) I believe there is another guy wanting the door assy.

StrokerSmoker Ill be keeping the innercooler, sorry.

BBD The int. is in ok shape meaning drivers seat has the usual inch long tear and worn down place where you get in/out. It has the lever missing for reclining. The back seat is in good shape but pass side handle to unlatch and pick up rear sead is also missing (driverside is still there and working fine) Pass seat and middle seat are fine (if memory hasnt gone bad yet)

Jeremie