Parting out my 1996 Dodge - 13mm piers pump, PS71, full billet 47RE, etc

Ilikebikes

I’m parting out my 1996 dodge. It’s a 4x4 extra cab truck, auto. I bought this truck a few years back with a burned up tranny (previous owner got rid of the stock heat exchanger under the turbo). I had the transmission rebuilt and haven’t put more than 100 miles on the thing. I planned on racing this thing, but right now, if I blow it up, there’s no way I’ll be able to afford to fix it. So, I’d rather part it out now and pay my parents back some of the money they loaned me for the down payment on my house. The ONLY trade I’ll consider is a 10k trailer.

Here’s what the truck has. Everything works as it should and the truck runs GREAT. All high performance parts have maybe 600 miles on them… the previous owner put them in, burned up the tranny then I bought it and I haven’t put 100 miles on the truck. Here we go:

-Full billet 47RE. Originally a suncoast tranny, this was rebuilt by Frank (left coast diesel guys will know him) with less than 100 miles on it. Also includes BD billet flexplate, suncoast billet converter (rebuilt by Spec rite with a higher stall), mag hytec double deep pan. I’ll also toss in the block adapter. $5500 outright, no core.
-T case, I’ll have to check on which model, $300.
-18” Moto Metal wheels. Tires on them are good for rollers. All 4 without center caps, $350.
-Aeromotive A2000 fuel pump, $250.
-PDR 13mm stupid pump. 750cc’s, timing pinned at 22*, 4000+ RPM, 191 DV’s with a custom cam. Regular automotive gov. Piers price is $3500 plus a 700 core charge, looking to get $3000 outright, no core.
-5.9 Long block, no pump, injectors, turbo or manifold. 189k on her. ARP studs installed. I was told when I bought the truck that it was ported and O ringed with some other stuff done, but I haven’t pulled the head to verify this. Everything else the previous owner told me has been correct so far, so I believe him. $2000.
-Industrial Injection Phat Shaft 71 with downpipe and air filter. Non gated housing, spooled really easily on this truck. Regular T3 foot. $1500.
-ATS manifold with Tial 44mm wastegate. Nicely welded onto the manifold, also have a spare valve seat for the wastegate. $600.
-Intercooler, I was told it’s from a 24V truck. It is a bit wider than the IC on my 1995, so I’m assuming that it is a later model IC. $200.
-DDP stage 4 injectors, maybe 600 miles on them. $700 outright, no cores needed.
-Fuel tank, $50 after I drain the fuel out, haha.
-Miter cut stack (I think it’s 6”) with everything from the downpipe back, $150.
-2 Derale 15800 transmission coolers with a mount for the back of the bed. I’ll also toss in all the A/N fittings to hook this up to your transmission and a lot of ½” line. I built this so I could run without the stock heat exchanger under the turbo. The trans coolers alone were $300, would like to see $250 for everything.
-Battery relocation kit. I was running a single big rig battery in the bed along with a shutoff switch. Uses mostly 2/0 welding cable. $100 for the battery, switch and all cables needed.
-Stock length drivehshafts, just put a brand new u joint in the rear. $100 each.
-The cab/bed/axles/frame/gauges are possibly sold to a buddy. I’ll post up if he doesn’t want it.

I might be forgetting some stuff, so if I remember more I’ll post it up. Truck is still complete right now, but I think I’ll start tearing it apart tomorrow. I’ll make sure to get a video of the truck starting and running, so people know they’re getting good parts. All parts are located in Concord, CA, a few minutes down the street from left coast diesel. I would rather not ship the heavy stuff, but would be willing to ship if the buyer arranges it. Delivery can be arranged if you’re not too far away. I can also get more pics of anything needed, but I’ll have to use my girlfriend’s iphone. Shoot me a PM if interested.

pump.jpg

shutoffcables.jpg

stack.jpg

transcoolers.jpg

turbo.jpg

wastegate.jpg

wheels.jpg

Free bump. Saw this on craigslist and looked to see if it was on here. If it wasn't I was going to make a link for it.

I'd love to have that pump too...:evil

Thanks guys. If I can't get some of the big parts sold (engine and trans) then maybe I'll just have to keep it...

If your ever near L.A. Ill buy those wheels from you.

Ill be in santa barbra next weekend if greg wants to part with them. Its not to bad of a drive for you.

Greg give me a call if it works out.

Not sure on what power it put out, I never had it on the rollers. Kind of ashamed to admit that...

Thanks for the offer chad. If I can find some rollers then I'll part out with the wheels/tires early - until then it needs to be able to be pushed around somehow.

I'd love to have those wheels/tires. I've got a couple stock sets just sitting here. Shiz like this seems to never come for sale close to home.

Ill be in santa barbra next weekend if greg wants to part with them. Its not to bad of a drive for you.

Greg give me a call if it works out.

Thank bro, Im overseas in a warzone right now, but Ive got a good friend who lives in Redondo, who we could send to/drop them off with. Let me know and Ill even pitch in on the fuel, if driven.

Cory

Thank bro, Im overseas in a warzone right now, but Ive got a good friend who lives in Redondo, who we could send to/drop them off with. Let me know and Ill even pitch in on the fuel, if driven.

Cory

Ok sounds good let me know Ill be leaving saturday morning. Thanks for your service

Hey, you sent me a pm over on pirate, about trading some parts for my yota. I am definitely interested if my cash situation permits, which I will know in a little bit. Either way that goes, you are pretty close to me and I have some rollers that you could throw it up on if you sell those wheels that I would be happy to loan you for the time being. Especially if it will help make a deal happen for someone who is overseas serving our country (Thank You). They are a 16" wheel off a 24v, so let me know.
Sean

The battery is a big rig battery I got from fleetpride. 925 CCA's.

sstockton - sending you a PM. Gonna try and work something out for cory151, so I might need to borrow those rollers.

Someone asked me on another forum why I'm parting the truck out even though it runs and drives great. Simple answer is that I'll probably make more money selling it in parts than whole. Also, I have a buddy who wants to convert his 2wd into a 4x4, so it'll help him out too.

Make offers on parts!!!!

The battery is a big rig battery I got from fleetpride. 925 CCA's.

sstockton - sending you a PM. Gonna try and work something out for cory151, so I might need to borrow those rollers.

Someone asked me on another forum why I'm parting the truck out even though it runs and drives great. Simple answer is that I'll probably make more money selling it in parts than whole. Also, I have a buddy who wants to convert his 2wd into a 4x4, so it'll help him out too.

Make offers on parts!!!!

Just shoot me a pm and we will get something figured out.
Sean

sstockton - I sent you a PM on pirate.

Cory151 has first dibs on the wheels if he wants them.

As of now I'm not selling it whole. I can make more money in parts than the whole truck and I could use the cash.

Back