Parting out my 1996 Dodge - 13mm piers pump, PS71, full billet 47RE, etc

I feel like a retard but I can't figure out how to edit the post. Sale pending on the following parts:

Trans coolers/battery relocation kit
Manifold and wastegate

stack still for sale? id need the whole kit if possible. bottom dollar shipped to 37083 tn. thanks

Stack is still here, includes everything needed to bolt to a 4" dowpipe. Shipping might kill the deal, but PM me if interested.

Here's a video of the truck starting and running. I know it's kinda hard to hear (my other 12v is idling in the background since I had to jump this truck) but hopefully it's better than nothing. In this video, the truck had not been started for probably 2 months and I didn't cycle the grid heaters (they're gutted out). You can also see the A2000 pushing out approx 32PSI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYncgIC_V8A

Here is a video of me driving the truck. I was trying to show the tach so you guys can see the approx converter stall and that the transmission is tight with no slipping but it didn't turn out how I wanted it. I'd guess it'd probably around 1700-1800 RPM. You can also hear the converter lock up at the very end of the video. If someone is really interested in the trans they can come drive it. It has to be soon since there are other members that want parts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDYEXsVo86c

I have the stock sending unit but it's a joke, it'll read full one minute then empty the next.

Got the phat shaft 71 pulled. Turbo, 4" downpipe, complete intake, oil drain and compressor output tube included. $1500 for it all. It's in great shape and looks new.

turboandstuff.jpg

Complete 6" stack kit, bolts to 4" downpipe, $150.

stackkit.jpg

A few updated prices:
Trans, as listed above $5000.
DDP injectors $600.
PDR 13mm pump $2800.

Sold items:
Trans coolers and battery shut off.
Manifold and wastegate.

Free big rig battery with the purchase of any item! Has to be picked up though, ain't shippin that.

Any idea what the shipping would be on the stack to 20882? It's a business address if that matters.

The whole stack kit or just the stack?

Update: Only thing sold are the trans coolers and the battery shutoff.

Wastegate and manifold back up for sale, buyer backed out.

Sale pending on the T case, too.

Tranny is pulled and ready to go. Here's some pics:

Mmmm, pretty torque converter!
trans1.jpg

trans2.jpg

Still have the manifold and gate for sale:
manifoldgate.jpg

I'd guess shipping for the stack would be like $75ish... it's a pretty large thing to ship.

$550 for the manifold and gate.

Right now I can't sell them, sorry. I need to keep the truck as a roller until my buddy buys the chassis.

Back