parts off a 95 Dodge dually

Stites02psd

got the bed,in good shape needs to be painted of course and tailgate (some redneck shot a hole in it lol:clap:) inside of it needs to be cleaned normal wear and tear take 300
mail-8.jpg

got a dana 80 with 3.55 gears,complete with hubs and rims take 450 for it
or if someone wanted both i will make you a deal ..650

front seats..need to be cleaned and have the center console redone...75 or make an offer
mail-6.jpg

pcm and engine wire harness ..its a 95 5 speed 2wd only wires cut are for the fuel heater...complete from engine to speed sensor on trans to the 3 grey connectors on the fire wall ...150 plus shipping
mail-10.jpg

mail-7.jpg

got a hood pass side fender and door,power windows and door locks ..no rust but the paint is faded (surprise surprise).. 250
odd and end interior stuff if ya need something let me know and ill look
if you think the price is to high make me and offer .. worst i could say is no :Cheer:

lol it landed in my driveway :poke: come buy some of it!!!!!!! nedd moneys for a conversion !!!!! :hehe:

Yea. The previous owner fell asleep and hit a culvert. Game over lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dually parts

Hows the steering wheel look I need the drivers side door panel grab handle black cup.

would rather not ship rear end,probly cost more to ship than what you pay for it lol door panels are nasty ,and i would like to see if i can sell the door complete with the power windows .. sry guys

Back