PCM processor fault

01_24valve

yea so guys i have a 2001 cummins and the other day it started acting up and the check engine light came on. i took it to the auto parts store and the only code that they picked up was an over boost code and a throttle position sensor. So i called dodge and order a TPS. I put it on the went to clear the codes and the PCM processor would not responed. so i started it went to drive it and it still runs the same. I can put the peddle to the floor and the engine spools however and whenever it wants to. I have it sechuled to visit the dodge dealer monday. some of the other codes that came up after the replacment of the TPS are engine temp sensor, over boost, coolent level, water in fuel, IAT Sensor, throttle positoin sensor, and now idles at 1200 rpm. Has anyone had this problem and if so how was it fixed and what did it cost?

well my truck just started doing some crazy stuff like cutting out and start and die. and wate to start light flashing and it threw some boost codes and it ended up being a ecm....not sure...a lot of ppl thought it may be the tps.

Back