Pcm, Tcm, Ficm

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hello,

In the past months, I've tentatively setup to meet with some of you in Houston, next month (DHRA Nationals), for DJ to do one thing or another on your trucks. I believe, Ryan, John, Ben and .... help! I am searching through my emails to contact you personally but just in case

We will be at the Diesel Innovations Open House on Friday, October 13th. David and Richard have been gracious enough to offer a space in the shop, should we need it.

We're looking forward to meeting everyone personally and having a great time. Can't wait for that down-home Texas BBQ either

Please PM, email or call me so we can set up some times.
Thanks,
Vivian

I would love to be in on that and try to have DJ figure out this truck of mine once and for all but I actually have a baby due THAT weekend...... and they're talking about inducing that weekend if it's not here by then so looks like my 14th of October will be very BUSY!!

SREDISH,

Congrats on the bambino. I just had my 3rd in 3 years 2 weeks ago. Good luck and hope all goes well. Enjoy it while it can't move!

Congratulations Scott !

You will now experience one of life's greatest pleasures. Bless your little one :Cheer:

Vivian

Hey Vivian, I was one of those folks too. I hate the TEC6 code.

Thanks.

Tim

That is great, I am only about 15 minutes away from them. I would love to get over there to meet yall, do you have any kind of time frame you will be there?
Don