PDI T4 manifold arrived today

Scooter's Roofing

this thing is a BEAST compared to the T3 manifolds!

gonna spend a little time w/ the die grinder cleaning it up, nothing major

can't wait to get it installed :D

No. But it will flow better when air velocity is not as critical.

Forrest, I have to say: :nopics:
Any pictures showing how big the difference is would be awesome :rockwoot:

This is the only one I have. Maybe he has one of the ports.

swap_0011.JPG

I was told they are identical to a t3 except for the flange.(HTT)

I'd like one for my HX52 instead of doing the adapter thing.

This thing looks larger than the HTT 3pc I've got... I've seen T4 manifolds that have port dimensions like a T3 manifold, just a larger flange, but the ports look larger. A T3 stainless gasket blocks the ports...

regardless, I was happy to open the box and see this thing :cool:

I here red line diesel will be testing a new t-4 2nd gen cast stainless manifold this friday at scheids on his pullin truck.

I don't know man, back in my 2.3 turbo days, the more we ported the manifolds, the better spool-up was

But are we talking about simply increasing the volume of a rough walled port or are we talking about smoothing the path and cleaning up the ports that increases the spool?

But are we talking about simply increasing the volume of a rough walled port or are we talking about smoothing the path and cleaning up the ports that increases the spool?

I'm talking about hogging the dog snot out of them... the more we ported them, the better the turbo responded. not saying the same holds true for this application, but it wouldn't surprise me

well, it's still on the truck, so no. My new turbo hasn't even shipped yet, so it's going to be a little while.

I really want to buy it from you but I've spent a little (ie. way) too much on some stuff lately and side work has been a little slow. If I can come up with the extra then you can consider it sold, now that I know how to get around the issues we talked about.