Pedofile Larry Tune

SledPuller21

Never enough
Anybody got this tune they'd wanna send me. After my recent mods I'm trying a bunch of different programmers to see what works best.:thankyou2:

I've got it but im on duty today and it would be tonight (EST) before I could email it to ya....Also have CL 2.4.D and Scarry Larry....

Post up or PM me you email.....

Others here have it and may be able to get it to ya faster.....

I did have a sled pulling tune designed for a 2006 year truck but I deleted it awhile back... I think someone on here may have it though!

Hey man.

Sorry i haven't sent it yet. I got stuck doing a off duty detail tonight till 11pm or so. Was that you that called earlier?

I got your pm an email. If you still need it, i'll send it when im hm.
Sorry

Hey man.

Sorry i haven't sent it yet. I got stuck doing a off duty detail tonight till 11pm or so. Was that you that called earlier?

I got your pm an email. If you still need it, i'll send it when im hm.
Sorry

Yea that was me, you can send if you'd like. Thanks

did you give up on it?:charger::doh:

I never did run it, I asked Bud about in and he kinda gave me the impression it might not work on my truck. He said it was for use in 2006 year truck and never ran it on anything else. So I didn't wanna take the chance on trashing a new motor.

I never did run it, I asked Bud about in and he kinda gave me the impression it might not work on my truck. He said it was for use in 2006 year truck and never ran it on anything else. So I didn't wanna take the chance on trashing a new motor.

I have tried to load it on my truck and it keeps saying vehicle not found:kick:

anybody run senator larry or ct larry?

2.4ct larry is a mirror image of the 2.4.1 crazy larry tune
2.4sl tune is supposed to lower rail pressure at idle to help with injector knock and also bring timing up slowly with the rpm's instead of the usual way they add timing.

2.4ct larry is a mirror image of the 2.4.1 crazy larry tune
2.4sl tune is supposed to lower rail pressure at idle to help with injector knock and also bring timing up slowly with the rpm's instead of the usual way they add timing.

So out of all of the tunes which would you recommend to try for pulling? I got all the fuel I need if I can get a LP to keep up lol.

i ran the 2.4.d for a longtime which gave me consitantly 2/10ths faster in the 1/4 over the 2.4.1 i was running, and i was running the 2.4.ct when i melted my pistons. didnt get a chance to run it at the track but it seemed like there was a little more pep..maybe to much! :)

i ran the 2.4.d for a longtime which gave me consitantly 2/10ths faster in the 1/4 over the 2.4.1 i was running, and i was running the 2.4.ct when i melted my pistons. didnt get a chance to run it at the track but it seemed like there was a little more pep..maybe to much! :)

crazy larry 2.4d was the beta version of 2.4.1 positively No difference in the programs. on the dyno the 2.4ct and the 2.4d or 2.4.1 tunes are a EXACT mirror. no difference in hp or torque

the 2.4ct is what im running with a tst and edge ez. it seem to run much better than the standard crazy larry tune.. i only run it on tow/haul.

havent dynoed so not sure on the numbers just baseing on overall drivabilty.

I do know if you turn the tq man off and the low end fuel on theres a big differance in the two, and setting the rev limit to 4200rpm it will fuel all the way there.