Pensacola Fuel Injection??

RMyers_7

Just Another Hobby
Does anyone have any advise on injectors from Pensacola Fuel Injection? I have one in my truck right now because I had one go bad but they also have 70hp injectors for around 1600.00. Just curious how much 70hp will really change things and if they are a good injector...

A local shop had 3 complete sets and even with 24 injectors he couldn't put together a balanced set.

Dont do it from pensicolla. I know first hand. Id go with swamps if it were me but there are a couple places that are trustworthy to choose from.

Stay stock.
Or pay more and get a good set. Ryan Casserly, FULL FORCE DIESEL, has excellent injectors. I have tried his 225's and his 190's.

i got my injectors from daves diesel in angola IN really happy with what i got from them! Give rick a call.

Don't forget Josh at RCD. You can get a good set of 155's for under that price of $1600. I think RCD's 155's are around $1500...a little more if you want a longer warrenty tho.

I'll add to the dog pile -- they suck. I have yet to read one item of positive feedback about them. The onlyl thing worse than their injectors is their customer service.

i also have got some junk 6.0l injectors from Pensacola but i told them they were bad and they sent me some new ones so far so good, But from now on i only buy stock injectors from Ford!!!

I will not say their customer service was bad they had no problem replacing the many injectors we had problems with.

this is not good news. i have a set of there 40hp sticks. so far so good (knock on wood), i have about 10k on them.

dont do it my cuz bought stock injectors for my truck wich he used to own and they are junk i have replaced # 1,4,8 so far and they were put in less than a year ago

I deal with CLAUDE @ mass flow engineering. They are natl. inst. of standards
certified and will send you a print out of your injectors. They know their stuff.
Phone is 877-361-2531. You will need someone to do program for you to make max use of injectors. It's not just like bolting on a bigger carb!.