Performance chip

Foster

Ethel
Im looking for a new performance chip and there are so many out that im not sure which one to get. Im looking for one that'll add a reasonable amount of power, without tapping the wires on the vp44 pump. any suggestions? comments are welcome too.

If you do not tap the wire, you are looking at only 60-65hp gains.

There are several options.

Smarty
Edge EZ
Van Aakan

I would probably list them in that order, personal opinion.

If I were you, I would get the Smarty. That way, when the bug bites and you want more HP, you can stack other "chips" on top of it.

If you do not tap the wire, you are looking at only 60-65hp gains.

There are several options.

Smarty
Edge EZ
Van Aakan

I would probably list them in that order, personal opinion.

If I were you, I would get the Smarty. That way, when the bug bites and you want more HP, you can stack other "chips" on top of it.

Im looking for a new performance chip and there are so many out that im not sure which one to get. Im looking for one that'll add a reasonable amount of power, without tapping the wires on the vp44 pump. any suggestions? comments are welcome too.

If you have already killed two VP's.... Might I ask? Have you made any fuel system upgrades? If not, I would hold off on the power until then.. I know its not what you want to hear butt. :badidea:

Agreed, fuel system comes first, or at least a fuel pressure guage to monitor you stock LP.