performance heads?

powersmoke18

who makes good cummins performance heads? Im trying to find a company that will do custom valves, springs, firerings, and a zzfabrications manifold installed on a cummins isb head. also looking for a company that makes good performane camshafts, dual cp3s, and a main girdel. also who makes the best injectors? have you guys had any luck with firerings? What about head bolts is it worth putting 14mm bolts in?

thanks for any help. Bart

those are all trick questions... everyone has an opinion :badidea: Or, on the other hand makes for some fun reading sometimes LOL

It sounds like you want to build quite a ride. If you go here... every vendor there is top of the line,
many are experts in their fields. Sponsor forum

well Im doing research if i ;) "was" :D going to build one it would be street/strip something i could race and drive without blacking out the entire highway. but blacking out the drag strip isn't bad. also it would have to have twins of course. any info on the 14mm head bolts are they worth it?

Bart

For what your wanting to do, there really is no need for 14mm Studs. 12mm will hold just fine, even with street twins!

perfect now how about the sealing delema o-ring firering or stock gaskets?
I heard W1CKED was running stock gaskets up to 1200hp is that true??

Thanks,bart

That is true to the best of my knowledge. I haven't spoke with him for a while. What application are you working with? 12, 24v Or Common Rail?

Keep your stock cometic gasket and use the 12mm studs. Works very well. Take a look at Project X. Stock Head Gasket and Studs. Not one leak, over 300 1/4 mi passes

wow thats nuts any idea why it works I wouldn't mind changing gaskets but 300 passes no leaks i like this common rail idea better and better.

Thanks so much ,BART

Back