Performance parts

Ryan V

Wide Open and Hopin!
I am trying to get into the Air Force and need to get rid of some of my parts. List is as follows.

Floor It Stage 2 cp3 $700 obo + stock pump- abt. a year old, got it at TS in 09
Flux 2 injectors $600 + stock injectors- bought same time as pump
SB 3600 triple disc- has 3 pulls on it and has been daily driven (approx 30 miles a day for 2 months) $1800 obo
TST $500

All parts are off an 2006. Buyer pays shipping on all items.

You don't need money to get into the Air Force. PM me, I have some info you might want about the Air Force because I am getting ready to retire from it.

You don't need money to get into the Air Force. PM me, I have some info you might want about the Air Force because I am getting ready to retire from it.

You beat me to it. I hate seeing guys do this.

I'm not selling it to get money for the Air Force, Im just trying to take my truck back to stock before I sell it.

That's cool if that is what you are looking to do I just see alot of guys doing the same thing thinking they wont have the time or $$$ for a truck. That is not the case at all.

BUMP!!!! Need to get everything gone before I try to trade next week! i dont wanna give away the parts.

BUMP!!!! Need to get everything gone before I try to trade next week! i dont wanna give away the parts.

If you're just going to GIVE the floor it pump away lol I'll swap ya my stocker and $100! Not being a jackass...just bumping ya up!

A floor it stage 2 will support 150hp injector and make 650hp or more with the right setup

The pump doesnt have more than maybe 2000 miles. I didnt drive it during pulling season. It is a great pump and John is a great guy to deal with.

pm me or call me 5o7-327-o858 id be interested in the floor it pump. luke

All sales are on hold, trying to sell the truck outright first.