performance ??

Willy91

Howdy folks,

I've got some money saved up now from this summer and I'm getting ready to spend some of it on my truck. I have a tripple disk TC, and am going to be getting a valve body from either Goerends or HTS (which company do you think would be best) this next week. Then I'm getting either a 3 or 4 GSK( looking for opinions on which one). and guages. I have a couple of plates that I have ground down to a 0 and a 100. Once I get some more saved up I'm going to get a set of New Era 435's hopefully. Do you think I'll be able to reach 400HP with a setup like this? Also timing will be bumped to 16.5 Thanks, and what do you's give me for a TQ guess? This is just basically a daily driver, but I wouldn't mind getting it down to the track to race some freinds a time or 2. When do I have to start worrying about my input shaft?

Thanks,
Willy

Ph4tty said:
Sounds like a lot of fuel, so where's the air??!?:st:

Well for right now it's MIA, till I can sve bck up for a turbo like an S 300 or something relativley inexpensive.

You need a tubo for those 435s (trust me I know). You will also need studs and o-rings (trust me I know). I have a thread going on now about my truck being down. Its going under the knife tommorrow. Its either the Headgasket, rings or burnt piston.

About as fast as you can snap your fingers...
IconFingerSnap.gif

I have Daves stuff and with my mods I am worried about the input shaft but then again I don't think I can get a Forged piece for my trans. Love the way mine shifts though...