phat bastard thread by Roachie

JERONIMO

i use to pull tractors
Can someone link me up to that thread? I've searched for 3 days and can't find it. I read that it had a lot of info. Thanks

Phat bastard is a fairly general term these days...try making your search more specific. You can also search posts by user name.

Still searching Reiff. Roachie is a busy man and has over 300 threads that he started not counting the replies to other threads.

What are u looking for? BE SPECIFIC!

Im looking for a thread with a motor in it can anyone help? Those kind of post don't get us anywhere.

Exactly Forrest. I searched phat bastard, phat bastard Turbo, roachie threads. So in all of this I read some where in one of them many threads I seen someone state "roachie had a thread on phat bastards and had a lot of interesting info in it"

Info about what? Roachie? A turbo? Or a Phat Bastard that was at TS?

Or do u want info on the phat bastard turbo S510?

I need to put it together, I have all the parts. Its in the line after my F250

Here's the deal. I'm trying to get my chargers in here for my pull engine so I can fabricate the piping. The engines going all the way forward as I can get it so the radiator is going behind the cab. I was curious about the IIs bastard s510 or what ever else kind of names it has because that's going to be one of them. My cylinder head is a 24v p&ped, machined for Deere injectors that are 8x26s or 28s. I just wanted to read about it. I figure the injectors are a little big but that's how I bought them. Ill be searching the piston threads and spray angle threads soon so if I'm asking questions its not because I'm not useing the search features. LOL

I don't think I ever had a thread about an S510? I was considering a S595 for some twins at one point. At the same time is was also considering the Deere stix.

Are you asking for the injector thread? Or the turbo thread?

Oh and thanks Forrest for the link. Please be patient because I might be biting off more than I can chew on this build. Seems like it keeps getting farther and farther outta hand. If I knew what I was looking for exactly roachie I'd probably try to tell you but I don't so their ya go. LOL I'm putting a k31 over this phat bastard so what do you fellows think? Good, bad, too big, too little, wrong combination?

If your actually running 8x26's you will need alot bigger than that.

What are you going to do with this thing?

Open class brush puller. Its a rwyb class under the Hood including nitrous and Hood stacks are aloud. I figure the injectors were too big. Its metcham Evans old setup.

I'd be looking for bigger chargers if you bought Meachams set-up. Unless you just bought his injectors. Then you need to rethink your whole PROGRAM. LOL