Pics from 4 door bronco

blacknd

Can't buy it? Build it!
Well I finally managed to get some good progress done on my conversion!:clap: So far the swap is going super easy, the only problem was with the roof, each one had a different arch to it not to mention the truck section was ribbed (not for my pleasure):hehe: and the bronco wasnt. After a few hours of cutting and grindin it was ready to weld!:woohoo:I will be shaving the door handles next and when Im done with those I will bring in the frames and start welding them together. I have everything for my 24v except head studs and 2nd turbo, that comes after the body/frame mods. I cant wait to finish it, but I wish it didnt hurt so much to do the work though as I would be much further along. Thank God for percocete:woohoo::what: Let me know what you guys think and thanks for lookin. Brian.

Attachments

• automotive 032.jpg
    automotive 032.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 69
  • automotive 034.jpg
    automotive 034.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 62
  • automotive 076.jpg
    automotive 076.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 41
  • automotive 079.jpg
    automotive 079.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 45
  • automotive 024.jpg
    automotive 024.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43
I cant wait to see the body on the frame, good luck with it bro. I saw one of these around where I live, and it looked schweet.

Looks awesome! I feel your pain. I helped my old boss do a 6 door 1985 chevy and it sucked. Atleast our roof panels lined up though. I want to do a 6 door ford like this body style or a mega cab ford. I have a ford cre cab just need the other half and more time. LOL Keep up the good work!

DW, I would be more than happy to take that white crew cab bed off of your hands, so you can megacab it, and put the shorter bed on it.:D

Looks awesome! I feel your pain. I helped my old boss do a 6 door 1985 chevy and it sucked. Atleast our roof panels lined up though. I want to do a 6 door ford like this body style or a mega cab ford. I have a ford cre cab just need the other half and more time. LOL Keep up the good work!

ive got the same idea, mega cab 94 f350 short bed.....SOOO SICK!!!:rockwoot:

There was a guy that used to run with us and the south GA crew a few years back that had a 4 door bronco with a 7.3 centurion conversion. It was kick ass. Perhaps the only 7.3 that Garmon ever thought was cool LOL