Pics of the lil guys....tehehe

03f3507.3

Welp finally close to home and havin time to finish my almost yr long project :poke:in the home stretch of the conversion just got the twins left and too and get the front end on! Right now im waiting for my Wastegates from Chris at Engineered Diesel going with twin 50mm:evil heres a lil pic of what i got done on the twins today along with alternator bracket since i wont be running the a/c compressor.... enjoy!
twins.jpg

Hey that is good,, would you be able to give me a better pic of your alternator bracket? And also would you happen to have a part number for your belt? That is exactly how mine is going to look

Thanks

Kevin

Hey that is good,, would you be able to give me a better pic of your alternator bracket? And also would you happen to have a part number for your belt? That is exactly how mine is going to look

Thanks

Kevin

Im still working on the bracket but when its done ill get some pics...as for the belt its from napa and ill get a number when i get to the shop this week... I made it where its going to fit tight and got an Idea of brads truck from FASS on how to hold tension without a tensier :rockwoot: Flanges and v-bands are gonna be on there way tomorrow and gates will be out this week hope to have it going soon!!

u know that secondary turbo u can get a race 300 front cover that is full bore so if u have space for that 400 front cover