Pike County Ohio Fair Truck Pull Sunday, August 1st

CJB

4th Annual Pike County Ohio Fair Truck Pull

Pull will be held on Sunday August 1st, 2010 at the Pike County Ohio fairgrounds located directly off of US Route 23 in Piketon. About an hour from Northern Kentucky, 1 hour from Athens, Ohio, 1.5 hours from Columbus, and 2 hours from Cincinnati and Dayton.

Gates open at 10:00 A.M. and the pull begins at 2:00 P.M. $6 per person to get in the gate. Hook fee will be $25 per hook. Also, there will be a $5 pit pass available.

2 Diesel only classes: 2.6" 8000# Street Legal Diesel, and 8000# Pro Street Diesel
2 Gas Only classes- 6500# Cheater Stock, and 6500# Pro Street
1 Run What Ya Brung

Rules for all classes will be extremely similar to the rules of the COTPC. Should be posted by this weekend.

Track will be good and solid, as the Fairboard has put on many OSTPA and NTPA pulls and really know what they are doing.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at pikecountyfairtruckpull@gmail.com, send me a pm or call/text me at 740-835-1615. For questions that are more rules related, please call/text 740-977-8189. Thanks in advance for your interest.

4th Annual Pike County Ohio Fair Truck Pull

Pull will be held on Sunday August 1st, 2010 at the Pike County Ohio fairgrounds located directly off of US Route 23 in Piketon. About an hour from Northern Kentucky, 1 hour from Athens, Ohio, 1.5 hours from Columbus, and 2 hours from Cincinnati and Dayton.

Directions to the fairgrounds are posted at http://www.pikecofair.com/directions.html

Gates open at 10:00 A.M. and the pull begins at 2:00 P.M. $6 per person to get in the gate. Hook fee will be $25 per hook. Also, there will be a $5 pit pass available.

2 Diesel only classes: 2.6" 8000# Street Legal Diesel, and 8000# Pro Street Diesel
2 Gas Only classes- 6500# Cheater Stock, and 6500# Pro Street
1 Run What Ya Brung

Order of the pull will be:
6500 Cheater Stock Gas
6500 Pro Street Gas
8000 Street Legal Diesel
8000 Pro Street Diesel
RWYB

Rules, classes and payouts are posted at http://www.pikecofair.com/truckpull.html

And the fair's general website is http://www.pikecofair.com/

Track will be good and solid, as the Fairboard has put on many OSTPA and NTPA pulls.

If you have questions, email pikecountyfairtruckpull@gmail.com, send a pm or call/text 740-835-1615. For questions that are more rules related, please call/text 740-977-8189. Thanks in advance for your interest.

I have attended this pull every year and enjoy it but why the pit pass? Looks like i might show up this year

any rules yet interested in coming down just like to see the rules

I think they are the same as the cotpc. Come on down and pull be glad to have you hook with us. http://www.pikecofair.com/truckpull.html

Like Tony said, rules are posted @ www.pikecofair.com/truckpull.html I don't know COTPC's rules by heart, but I think you will find this set of rules to be almost identical to the rules of the COTPC. If you have any more questions about rules, call or text 740-977-8189 or 740-835-1615. Thanks and hope to see you in Piketon on Sunday.

:st:

Pull is tomorrow, Sunday, at 2:00. Hope to see a bunch of trucks come out. Weather for tomorrow looks great. Call or if you have any questions. Thanks.

was a good pull. not alot of trucks but good quality of trucks for sure...

evan davis 302
jared troyer 300
mick 294
danny toops 293
harold lyle 284?? not sure on distance

It was a pretty good pull, but I coudn't believe only 10 2.6 trucks showed up. There was alot more trucks last year. I think I ended up 6th with 278', the caliber of trucks that did show made up for the quantity.

It was a good pull. I figured there would be alot more trucks though. It was nice of my clutch to let go on the first pass, never even gave a warning the last time i hooked it. I figured i would finish it off on the second pass that way i knew to just replace everything. LOL

I think the $5 pit pass on top of 6 getting in was part of it.

11 is cheap compared to some places.. washington courthouse robbed people.. lol 15 a person.. the london is like 6 to get in then 10 pitt pass...

we would have made the trip down just could not get truck back together after Friday and Saturday night got three axles and a ring n pinion this weekend broken parts are great

I got charged to get in 6.00 and 25.00 to hook. Pullers was not going to be charged a pit pass it was just for spectators who wanted to go back. It was done like this to try to keep the pits clear of the people who like to park with pulling trucks but do not pull. It was the cheapest pull i entered this year, just my opinion

It was a pretty good pull, but I coudn't believe only 10 2.6 trucks showed up. There was alot more trucks last year. I think I ended up 6th with 278', the caliber of trucks that did show made up for the quantity.

I wonder why Pike cty didn't join the COTPC? I would think it would help w/ truck #'s

I guess I got lucky with the pit pass, did they charge $5 per truck or per person? I did get screwed paying $6 for my 4 year old to get in a fair that didn't even have rides setup yet, suprised they didn't charge for the 18 month old too! That's a good idea about trying to make it a COTPC pull, you would have thought it was one last year by the amount and quality of trucks that showed up.