Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule

wideopen

Slum Lord
Following is the 2009 schedule for PINKS All Out:

Feb. 28 - No Problem Raceway (Belle Rose, La.)
March 21 - Texas Motorplex (Ennis, Texas)
April 25 - zMax Dragway (Concord, N.C.)
May 9 - Memphis Motorsports Park
May 30 - O’Reilly Raceway Park (Clermont, Ind.)
June 20 - Maryland International Raceway (Budds Creek, Md.)
July 11 - U.S. 131 Motorsports Park (Martin, Mich.)
Aug. 15 - Pacific Raceways (Kent, Wash.)
Sept. 12 - Auto Club Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)

dosent look like they hit the same tracks twice? I was really hoping that they would come back up to canada (edmonton) again. I wasnt able to make it last year

Kevin

I just sent mine in for February 28 at No Problem.

Armdrop Live looks like its going to be a pretty cool event as well and they are showing about 3x as many events as Pinks All Out (looks like it might be replacing the regular Pinks show to me)

BTW... if anyone was able to record the Pinks All Out Atlanta that Micky was on, I would really like to get a copy of it for him.

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to get in on the NC one, but I will not be back in the country till mid July... Everything else is out west.

I was looking into that other show, Pass Time...

I will be trying to register for MIR on June 20. Their registration opens sometime after the first of the year. I was registered for for All Out there in 2007, but broke a crankshaft testing the night before leaving:kick:

It's going to be a shot in the dark to make it though. Here in the NE the spots go FAST!! I tried to register for it at Englishtown last year. They did it by email at a certain time. They recieved 3000 emails in the first 15 sec for only 400 spots!! :eek:

If I do not participate I will at least watch at MIR, kinda contemplating participating though, if I can get registered.

i will be down there to either race if i can get registered or down there to help the other diesel guys and watch.

I'll be marking my calendar for the event at ORP. I've been waiting for a Pinks event to come back here.

depends on the race track i know MIR has the tickets going on sale jan 15 for just going to watch and you go thru MIR's website

Back