Pinks All Out In Indiana

impmouse

loaf
coming to indiana ORP RACEWAY ,, found online ....
ORP is pleased to announce that Pinks All Out is coming to ORP for the 2009 season. We are still working on the final details regarding entry information, spectator costs, schedule of events and all the event information. As soon as this information has been finalized it will be posted on our web page. We will give plenty of lead time to all that would like to take be part of Pinks All Out.

Thats good I missed going to the one in StL this year would have been great to watch. After looking closely at your picture in your avitar I think I know who you are. I parked next to you at Indy this June I believe. Let me know if I am right or wrong on that cause you also have a third gen to I think.

make sure to pm me, when you know when the regstration is going tot ake place!

Thats good I missed going to the one in StL this year would have been great to watch. After looking closely at your picture in your avitar I think I know who you are. I parked next to you at Indy this June I believe. Let me know if I am right or wrong on that cause you also have a third gen to I think.

possable ,, i was parked right a dunbars dyno that weekend ...

as so as they post a date. i'll be taken those days off from work so i can run

Thats awesome! Im gonna try and round up as many trucks as I can and show them boys what Indiana Diesel Power is all about!

this is what i found...
2009 PINKS All Out Event Schedule for Season Three*
(Pre-Registration & Test n’ Tune Held Friday Prior to Every Shoot)

Date Track Marketplace
|Nov. 15 (’08) Montgomery Motorsports Park (Montgomery, Ala.)
Feb. 28 No Problem Raceway (Belle Rose, La.)
March 21 Texas Motorplex (Ennis, Texas)
April 25 zMax Dragway (Concord, N.C.)
May 9 Memphis Motorsports Park (Millington, Tenn.)
May 30 O’Reilly Raceway Park (Clermont, Ind.)
June 20 Maryland International Raceway (Budds Creek, Md.)
July 11 U.S. 131 Motorsports Park (Martin, Mich.)
Aug. 15 Pacific Raceways (Kent, Wash.)
Sept. 12 Auto Club Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)

was thinking friday will be a test and tune ,,lets see if we can get some diesel trucks out there friday night ...hang out and run down the track... don't they do a taping of pass time to at the sametime ????

Back