pinks all out norwalk

ive got 2 extras call me 765-438-4660 we are going to bring the race truck it ran a 10.45 at Indy last week be curious what all te gasser guys do seeing a 4x4 diesel running with tre tubbed big block camaros

be looking for you revolutionds

yea a 10.85 at norwalk last year

you may want to try a light launch in test in tone the track will be preped a lot better than we are used to in the diesel world

if you guys need anything or just want to hange here is my cell number 937 231 2445
we probly wont be up there till around one or 2 if you need us to stop and get something
later George

had a great time did not get into the 32. Looks like they picked a 10 class.
I did get to blow smoke in Riches face the wind was blowing just right for the arm drop pass I got. So maybe that will make the show

I realy dont know friday I got there to late to run. first pass on saterday I pushed though the lights and set for about 1.4 going by the 60ft time of 2.9(my typical 60 is 1.54 ) and it ran 12.42 with 99.5mph at the 1/8 and 122.5 mph at the 1/4 the second pass you dont get a time slip, but Nait said he would send give me the times If I emailed him

Can't wait to see if you made it onto the show George.....Love watchin' pinks on TV, specialy the "All Out" ones. We had a couple local guys go up there in Mustangs...not one of them made the cut though.