PINKS ALL OUT TICKETS may 9/10

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
Here is the deal... I have 1 racer ticket, and 2 racer crew tickets that I wont be able to use (my truck dosnt have doors) :doh::nail: I just got off the phone with Atlanta Dragway (very nice guys), and even though I cant get a refund through Ticket Master (not nice guys), I can have someone use my tickets if I fill out the form with there info.
So I paid $125 for the three, I would like to get $65 for them. thanks a ton guys, and whoever buys the tickets has to WIN!! :woohoo:

BTW this is for the May 9th and 10th event.

so like you cant figure out how to put a workin door on that glass body or what?

cut the door opening out - weld a couple slip pin brackets on the cage n hang a real door ala pro-stocker

or dont tha tthing actually run :evil:snoop::doh:LOL

my bad............:ford:

PooDot dont want em?

He said he was already goin....

I was going to mess with him and just show up :evil

Oh trust me I have tried everything to go, called pinks, email pinks, sent pics, called track, etc... it aint gonna work :umno:, and I just want to get a little money out of them instead of loosing it all and the hotel room.

Bad move on my part, should have paid more attention to that whole "door car" thing..... :bang

cool thing is if someone didnt or couldnt compete they would have three tickets to be in the pits instead of sitting in the stands. :poke:
Thanks guys, and tell your friends....

I don't think Brian is going he was talking about leaving the Truck in BG to have a Cage put in it before the CompD race?

It was about time I took out the trash.. Box is empty....

PM comin your way... :Cheer: