Planning AirDog II install

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Well it sounds like the AirDog II will be ready pretty soon, so its fuel system planning time! I plan to completely delete my fuel bowl and just run a line from the pump to a Y then to each head.

My main question is, where does the return go?

It is a regulated pump, therefore there is no need to have a return. That said, a system like Trusted's fixed orfice return would be a nice addition to let a little bit return for a few reasons such as reducing the heat of the fuel by letting a "trickle" return, but it is not required. It was nice to meet you, and I am bummed I did not get to spend more time bs'in with you, but who would of ever guessed we all would not be hanging out and racing on Saturday(not trying to bring up something that has been beat to death). Catcha next time.

Yea you too man! We'll see ya around for sure bud.

Thanks for the info by the way! So I can just run a line from the pump to a y adapter to each head then?

I have the Trusted kit you are talking about...

TrustedOilkit.jpg

EngineApr2009.jpg

Sweet. I was thinking about this as well. Can you get these kits w/o the red & blue fittings? I'd much rather have silver or black.

I like the blue and red "earls" fittings, but I know of alot of people that dont. Thats a good question.

Back