please help me im a newbie

CONFEDERATESON

Hey guys ive got a 90' ram and i was wondering if you could hook me up with some web sites or shops wheres i could buy upgrade parts for my ve pump. (like springs pins etc.) also what would be a good set of injectors for me to run with moderate pump tweeks, good power and everyday driveability??? Any info will be greatly appreciated.:bang

Here is a site where you can buy the 366 spring.

http://www.puredieselpower.com/cata...e-cummins-3200rpm-governor-spring-p-1308.html

And for injectors, the cheapest ones I know of are POD's. But you have a Non I/C truck, and I have been told that the stock injectors on those can support 300hp.

I would install the spring and do some pump mods. For a fuel pin go woth a DennyT stage II fuel pin. Those are way better than a stock one that had been ground. Go to www.dieseltruckresource.com and PM member DennyT for more info on the pin.

Before you do any mods though, YOU NEED GAUGES!!!

THANKS for the pump tips also what other upgrades would ya'll recomend for like 350hp without nos on the pig because that would be my last resort??? i was thinking like propane and watter/meth but i dont know the pros and cons of theas?

First you need to install gauges. Pyro, Boost, Fuel Pressure, and if you have an auto tranny temp gauges.

Then you can max the pump (turn the fuel screw in 1/2 turn from runaway). Get rid of the stock lift pump, and install at least a 2nd gen piston pump to supply all the new fuel. Then you can get a set of EDM'd 6X.016 injectors and a new turbo. I would reccomend an S300. Install the 366 spring, and DennyT fuel pin, and eith those mods you should be right at or above 350hp. Probably above because the 6X.016's will fuel a lot. Also, you will need to bump the timing up.

A 4" turbo back exhaust will help. You will have to have a 4" dp, because almost all turbos over stock have a 4" outlet.

Then you can start rebuilding your tranny :bang