please read and help out a rookie ha ha

The B keeper

you never know it all
ok here is the deal im a rookie, not at the mechanical end but at the terms, numbers and explanions i find on here. like i here 435 injectors and and s475 turbos im curious as to what it all means. I feel like i understand it some but feel like im still foggy on some of it. i have a 94 12v i am running a 150 air dog, head studs, fire ringed head, southbend 3850 sfi approved clutch , 60lb valve springs, 4k gov springs, #4 fuel plate, afc spring kit, 66-65-14 turbo, afe intake, 5inch ex with 8 inch stack, i was running ddp 90 hp injectors and 191 delivery valves but sold them to a buddy. i have recently bought 5x18 schied injectors, my question is how can i know what spray pattern they are? do they use stock spray pattern when they are edm? id like to know what timing i should run. im ordering the biggest cam i can without cutting pistons, but i need to know what timing and what delivery valves to run with those injectors. also id like to know should i change fuel plate and possibly rack plug? this truck is a spare truck just a play truck i dont want it to be crazy pulling truck just a bad ass street truck. i have had bad luck on getting serious help on here but any help anyone can give would be appriciated thanks guys

use the enter key...

you're wondering what 435 injectors are or an S475 turbo is, but you've got a 3850 clutch, #4 plate, a 66-65-14 turbo, and just bought 5x18 injectors? LOL

yes if they edm them right they should still be stock spray pattern. But that also depends on where the tips came from that them edm'd.

sorry i should have spaced it out ha ha. no i built this truck myself, i have worked for a cummins dealer for 4 years now. i know the mechanics of it i just have a hard time grasping the terms everyone uses on here like saying a s475 turbo like why are they not broke down like a 66 65 14 or a 64 74 14 ?or why does one person say 5x18 injectors and someone says 435?

i know schied edm'd my injectors id just like to know what timing i should run with them. im torn between 191 delivery valves and full cuts, everyone says 191 with those injectors but im figuring with a huge cam and opening my 66 65 14 up to a 66 74 14 any thoughts?