please tell me nothings wrong

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
ok i got the afe stage 2 installed with the PG7 mega. it sounds awesome with the silencer ring removed, (does get annoying on the 4hr drive just came back from haha) but when i let off of the accelerator quickly, it has what we called "turbo fart" when i had my 6.0.

normal? never heard before, went over all installations instructions before installed and during and after, all was done as it said.

just making sure nothing wrong.

does it when: let of quickly and when up-shifting quickly.

chase n.

ChaseN said:
ok i got the afe stage 2 installed with the PG7 mega. it sounds awesome with the silencer ring removed, (does get annoying on the 4hr drive just came back from haha) but when i let off of the accelerator quickly, it has what we called "turbo fart" when i had my 6.0.

normal? never heard before, went over all installations instructions before installed and during and after, all was done as it said.

just making sure nothing wrong.

does it when: let of quickly and when up-shifting quickly.

chase n.
turbo fart???? ewwww yea that's definitely a Ford thing.. Dodge turbo's only Bark, not fart :shake: . But yea it's normal, Obviously you want to try and keep from doing it often.. My PDR35 use to bark constantly, it was a real task to keep it from barking. The stock 35 barked some. The Dodgezilla 40 never barked. But I grenaded it after a month.. and my HTT turbo just "Huff's".

What he said^

You want to drive around it though cause it is not doin your turbo any favors. Just "roll" off the throttle and it should keep the bark to a minimum.